Manage debit cards at the touch of a button!
We’ve updated our mobile banking app to give you greater control and security over your debit cards. You now have the control over how, where, and when your debit card can be used. With a few taps, easily turn your card “on” and “off”, report a lost or stolen card, and block transactions based on transaction amount, location, and/or merchant type. Update the app if you haven’t already and give it a try.
To access, open the CBOPC Mobile Banking App on your smartphone.
Log in and select the Manage My Cards option on the accounts screen or the Cards option in the More menu.
Block or Report Lost/Stolen Cards
- To temporarily block all point-of-sale and ATM transactions, tap on the Block Card switch. While the card is blocked, only pending and existing recurring transaction will be approved.
- Tap on Report Lost or Stolen Cards to speak to a Community Bank of Pickens County representative for assistance during banking hours.
- Block card transactions and ATM withdrawals over an amount you set.
- Block International card transactions or card transactions outside a selected area. (applies to point-of sale transactions only)
- Block card transactions at certain types of merchants. For example, a card can be designated for use at only gas stations and can be blocked from all other merchant types.
For more information, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at 706-253-9600 or visit us at either of our two full service locations.
Download the CBOPC Mobile App
Available for Android™ or iPhone® Smartphone users